Now Live: Holiday Sale. Up to 33% Off.
- Designed to shine and engineered for performance -
CHICAGO – SEPTEMBER 26, 2023 – SteelSeries, the original esports brand that fuses gaming and culture, and the worldwide leader in gaming and esports peripherals, today announced the return of the Limited-Edition Ghost Collection, featuring the award-winning Aerox 3 Wireless mouse and Apex 7 TenKeyLess (TKL) keyboard.
Design guides us, design defines us, and design connects us. Design also influences culture, so it’s only fitting that the design behind the Limited-Edition Ghost Collection further sheds light on the style and innovation created for those who live a ‘gaming lifestyle.’
A sleek sculptured shell is fused with a mesh pattern and a distinct ghost-like colorway to deliver a scary fast, ultra-lightweight, high-performance mouse, while an esports form factor keyboard shines bright through a translucent colorway. Add unrivaled RGB illumination to both and the Limited-Edition Ghost Collection makes a deadly combination.
• Aerox 3 Wireless Ghost – The SteelSeries Aerox 3 Wireless Ghost Edition mouse is engineered for the fastest swipes, so gamers can beat the competition to the trigger. When milliseconds count, speed matters. Featuring an ultra-lightweight 68g design perfectly optimized for super light mouse swipes, a TrueMove Air sensor, and silky smooth 100% Virgin Grade PTFE glide skates, the Aerox 3 Wireless mouse sets and standard for lightweight enhanced control and speed. A 200-hour battery life with fast charging ensures stress-free dual wireless, while the water-resistant AquaBarrier™ provides safety. A USB-C cable makes for easy connectivity and aftermarket customization.
• Apex 7 TKL Ghost – From the makers of the world’s best-selling TKL keyboard, the limited-edition Apex 7 TKL Ghost Edition keyboard features a form factor TenKeyLess design with mechanical switches guaranteed for 50 million keypresses. An integrated OLED Smart Display with onboard storage serves as a command center for on-the-fly info from a game or Discord, while an unmatched per-key RGB illumination lights your setup with 16.8 million brilliant colors. Double shot PBT pudding keycaps, an unbreakable aluminum alloy frame, and a limited-edition ghost colorway make this a true standout mechanical keyboard. Layouts are available in US, UK, and NOR.
Available at SteelSeries.com, the limited-edition Ghost collection is now available for the following MSRPs:
• Apex 7 TKL Ghost – North America for $149.99 | EMEA for €179.99 | APAC for $179.99
• Aerox 3 Wireless Ghost – North America for $99.99 | EMEA for €109.99 | APAC for $109.99
For Limited-edition Ghost Collection images: https://steelseries.bynder.com/web/5e3e5a3cf84e3168/ghost-collection-media-kit/
SteelSeries is the original esports brand that fuses gaming & culture, leading the way in defining a “gaming lifestyle.” The worldwide brand creates industry-defining esports and gaming peripherals with a focus on premium quality, innovation, and functionality. Founded in 2001, SteelSeries improves performance through first-to-market innovations and technologies that enable gamers to play harder, train longer, and rise to the challenge. SteelSeries is the pioneering supporter of esports and competitive gaming tournaments, connecting gamers and fostering a sense of community and purpose. SteelSeries’ family of professional and gaming enthusiasts are the driving force behind the company and help influence, design, and craft every single accessory and the brand’s software ecosystem (SteelSeries GG, Moments video clip service, and the Sonar Audio Software Suite). The SteelSeries family of brands includes KontrolFreek, the industry leader in high-performance controller accessories, and Nahimic, the leader in 3D sound solutions for gaming. In 2022 SteelSeries joined the GN family, a global leader in innovative and intelligent audio and video communications solutions sold in approximately 100 countries around the world. For more information, visit SteelSeries.com and join the conversation on Twitter at Twitter and Instagram at @SteelSeries.
Chicago, Sept. 25, 2023